WE NEED YOUR HELP!
ATMS is calling on its accredited members to help get natural medicine SUCCESS STORIES and GOOD NEWS to Canberra !
The most powerful stories we have are the real stories from the Australian public about their experiences with natural medicine, and the amazing work our practitioners do across all modalities. We are asking you to speak to your clients and ask them to be our natural medicine champions, and to gather their stories of success.
The campaign so far:
To lobby against the announcement regarding the removal of the private health insurance rebates for certain modalities, from 01 April 2019, ATMS efforts have included:
- Over a 100,000 people joined us in the I support Natural Medicine and I Vote campaign
- More than 100 personal letters have been sent to MPs from natural medicine consumers and practitioners
- ATMS has personally contacted every Member of Parliament
- ATMS has researched and gathered evidence and statistics to provide the Government with a lobby pack, including these campaign materials: Keep Natural Medicine ACCESSIBLE AND AFFORDABLE for ALL Australians
- ATMS President, Peter Berryman, and Treasurer, Christine Pope, have twice visited Canberra and met with Government representatives, including the office of the Minister for Health, the Small Business Minister, and the Small Business Ombudsman.
We are planning that on our next visit to Canberra we need to showcase hundreds of real stories of success from your clients. Help us take the next step!
Your client stories will be published on
If you want to be involved, please download the case study forms below and ask as many of your clients to complete them as possible.
Case study application form and questions. PDF download and Word download
Once completed ask your clients to return the form back to you and email these to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: (02) 9809 7570 or Post to: ATMS Client Case Studies, PO Box 1027 Meadowbank NSW 2114
A HUGE THANK YOU to all our members in your efforts. We couldn’t do it without you.
Let’s keep the conversation going, that we support natural medicine and we vote!