Be a part of an Association actively promoting natural therapies to the public and advocating for practitioners!
Experience the benefits of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) for FREE by transferring today. There will be no charges or membership fees until 1 July 2024.
Are you a member of an existing professional complementary medicine Association, but not quite sure it’s the right one for you?
Does your existing Association offer the following benefits and representation? ATMS prioritises its members by:
- Representing practitioners on important issues with Government such as the NTREAP review and Health Fund Rebates.
- Lobbying Government for a preventative approach to be on their national health agenda.
- Offering hundreds of opportunities for CPE and training across ingestive, bodywork and massage, Chinese medicine and business development.
- Actively informing the public about choosing an accredited practitioner.
- Providing members with timely, up-to-date and important industry information.
- Holding the largest natural medicine awareness campaign in Australia – Natural Medicine Week.
- Standing up for practitioners who have worked hard to build hundreds of years of holistic knowledge in natural therapies.
- Working closely with Education Providers to advocate for the industry from the grassroots up.
Experience ALL the benefits of membership with the ATMS for FREE until 1 July 2024. Pay no fees or charges until you sign-up for full membership in 2024-2025.
Transfer to ATMS today – complete the forms and the ATMS will be in touch to get you signed up! Transfer to ATMS – CLICK HERE!
Please note that this offer is for practitioners transferring from other professional natural therapy Associations. It is not for practitioners who have previously been a member of ATMS. Membership is subject to approval from ATMS and practitioners must have relevant qualifications. Membership terms and conditions apply. Offer is valid only from 01/02/2024 until 30/06/2024.
Why should you become a member of ATMS?
For over 30 years, ATMS has proudly represented accredited practitioners across multiple modalities in Australia. We declare that we are leaders in the industry, because:
- We provide our members with the most comprehensive continuing professional education (CPE) program and calendar in Australia. Expert speakers, Australia-wide locations, online learning, business and multi-modality topics – all with a member discount and early bird rates.
- We have established and strong relationships with Government, health funds and media to represent our members and advocate for our industry with influential stakeholders.
- We know advertising and promoting the important work you do is crucial, which is why we host the annual Natural Medicine Week awareness event, and have the largest Association following of the general public with more than 70,000 consumers via our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- FREE access to the EBSCO Alternative Medicine research package and free training, including access to over 1,600 full-text natural medicine and allopathic medicine journals. This package also includes FREE access to the EBSCO Rehabilitation Reference Centre, with 100s of evidence-based Clinical Summaries, nearly 10,000 Exercise Images and multiple textbooks.
- Potential eligibility with up to 43 health funds
- Receive professional recognition of your accredited modality. All ATMS members receive ‘ATMS Accredited Member’ materials to use in their clinic and marketing.
These are just some of the reasons to transfer to the ATMS member community.
What do you get for FREE until 1 July 2024?
- This transfer package includes no fees or charges and free membership until 1 July 2024.
- Access member discounts on seminars, webinars and workshops and choose from over 100 CPE events per year. Book now!
- Receive a digital copy of the Journal of ATMS – our peer-reviewed publication with up-to-date research articles.
- Be part of a huge marketing and advertising campaign by hosting an event or writing a blog or recipe during Natural Medicine Week.
- Stay up-to-date on advocacy, health funds status, industry news and special events via the monthly ATMS Wise-N-Well enewsletter.
- Get a direct line to our professional administration staff at the ATMS office who have 40+ years’ of combined experience in supporting our practitioners. Call the team today on 1800 456 855.
How do you transfer?
Complete the ATMS transfer membership application form – click here.
To complete your application, you will need to provide us with:
- Your contact details
- Certified copies of all qualifications (including academic transcripts)
- Copy of your Provide First Aid certificate (HLTAID PROVIDE FIRST AID)
- Copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Copy of your current association membership
- If you have provider numbers, please also send us the details of all your current providers’ numbers and clinic addresses these are associated with
Click ‘submit’ and your application will be reviewed.
Watch the video below to hear why these practitioners choose to be members of ATMS!
We look forward to supporting you and your career in natural medicine.
Your team at ATMS.