Natural Medicine Week 2020 – register your event today! #naturalmedicineweek
The Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) is delighted to bring Natural Medicine Week, 25-31 May 2020, back for another year.
Each year we encourage our practitioners to get involved and host events across Australia to promote, educate and raise awareness of the important role natural medicine plays in the health and wellbeing of all Australians.
We are now looking for practitioners and clinics to get involved for 2020!
Host an event or special offer during Natural Medicine Week and expand your clientele. ATMS will help promote your event or special offer to our audiences.
ATMS will be promoting Natural Medicine Week 2020 and your practitioner events and offers through:
- Social media, to over 48,000 natural health lovers and followers
- Digital and print advertising in Wellbeing Magazine
- Digital advertising on the ATMS and Natural Medicine Week websites
- An extensive email marketing campaign
- Facebook advertising
- Flyers, emails and word of mouth
- Public Relations (PR): we’ll be contacting local media to alert them of great events in their area
Not sure what type of event or special offer to host.
Past events have included:
- Tea tastings
- Open days
- Workshops & consumer educational events
- Mini consultations
- Healthy breakfasts
If you are unable to host an event, consider a special offer for the week:
- Discounts for new clients
- Buy one get one free
- FREE 15-minute massage
Don’t forget to use #naturalmedicineweek and tag @naturalmedicineau on Instagram and we’ll be re-posting as many events and special offers as we can.
Register early and don’t hesitate – the events and offers listed on naturalmedicineweek.com.au first, always get extra exposure in all our marketing efforts and might even get a mention in the WellBeing advertising!