Experience the benefits of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) for FREE by transferring today
There will be no charges or membership fees until 1st July 2022. Plus, you’ll receive 4 complimentary webinars worth 6 CPE points when you sign-up in 2022-2023!
Are you a member of an existing professional complementary medicine Association, but are not quite satisfied? Ever wanted to see what you get as a member of another leading Association? Well, now you can! Experience ALL the benefits of membership with the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) for FREE until 1 July 2022. Pay no fees or charges plus receive 4 complimentary on-demand webinars worth 6 CPE points once you sign-up for full membership in 2022-2023.
Transfer to ATMS today – complete this quick enquiry form and we’ll be in touch. Transfer to ATMS – CLICK HERE!
Why should you become a member of ATMS?
For over 30 years, the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) has proudly and expertly represented accredited practitioners across multiple modalities in Australia. We declare that we are leaders in the industry, because:
- We provide our members with the most comprehensive continuing professional education (CPE) program and calendar in Australia. Expert speakers, Australia-wide locations, online learning, business and multi-modality topics – all with a member discount and early bird rates.
- We have established and strong relationships with Government, health funds and media to represent our members and advocate for our industry with influential stakeholders.
- We know advertising and promoting the important work you do is crucial, which is why we host the annual Natural Medicine Week awareness event, and have the largest Association following of the general public with more than 60,000 consumers via our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- FREE access to the EBSCO Alternative Medicine research package and free training, including access to over 1,600 full-text natural medicine and allopathic medicine journals. This package also includes FREE access to the EBSCO Rehabilitation Reference Centre, with 100s of evidence-based Clinical Summaries, nearly 10,000 Exercise Images and multiple textbooks.
- Potential eligibility with up to 43 health funds
- Receive professional recognition of your accredited modality. All ATMS members receive ‘ATMS Accredited Member’ materials to use in their clinic and marketing.
These are just some of the reasons to join the ATMS member community.
What do you get for FREE until 1 July 2022?
- This transfer package includes no fees or charges and free membership until 1st July 2022.
- Access member discounts on seminars, webinars and workshops and choose from over 100 CPE events per year. Book now!
- Receive a digital copy of the Journal of ATMS – our peer-reviewed publication with up-to-date research articles.
- Be part of a huge marketing and advertising campaign by hosting an event or writing a blog or recipe during Natural Medicine Week.
- Stay up-to-date on advocacy, health funds status, industry news and special events via the monthly ATMS Wise-N-Well newsletter.
- Get a direct line to our professional administration staff at the ATMS office who have 40+ years’ of combined experience in supporting our practitioners. Call the team today on 1800 456 855.
- Be represented via lobbying and advocacy with Government including invitations for ATMS to join review panels on future complementary medicine enquiries.
Plus, you will receive four on-demand webinars covering ingestive, bodywork, Chinese medicine and business worth 6 CPE points once you sign-up for full membership in 2022-2023. Membership renewals start from 1st July 2022.
How do you transfer?
- Provide us with your name, email, phone number, accredited modality and the name of your existing professional industry Association.
- Click ‘submit’ and you’ll be contacted to transfer to ATMS for free.
To complete your application, you will need to provide us with:
- Your contact details
- Certified copies of all qualifications (including academic transcripts)
- Copy of your Provide First Aid certificate (HLTAID003)
- Copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Copy of your current association membership
- CPE for the last financial year (2022/2023)
- If you have provider numbers, please also send us the details of all your current providers’ numbers and clinic addresses these are associated with
Click ‘submit’ and your application will be reviewed.
Watch the video below to hear why these practitioners choose to be members of ATMS!
We look forward to supporting you and your career in natural medicine.
Your team at ATMS.