ATMS Associate membership is available to anyone who supports the work of ATMS, or wishes to subscribe to the Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society. ATMS Associate membership is not a practitioner category.
Membership fees are based on the financial year.
To join ATMS between July and June (full year), the membership fee is $85.
All memberships expire on the 30th June each year. The fees listed above includes the administrative fee and GST and is correct at time of publication, but is subject to change without notice.
The major benefits of ATMS Associate membership include:
- Membership of Australia’s largest natural medicine association.
- Subscription to the Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (a peer review quarterly publication).
- Subsidised entry to seminars, webinars and special events.
- A monthly enewsletter the ATMS Wise N Well – giving you the latest news, updates and important changes in the natural medicine industry.
- Join a community of over 18,000 natural medicine enthusiasts on social media, for the latest events, updates and natural medicine news, studies, tips and insights.