Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS) was founded in 1984 as a not-for-profit company incorporated with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ABN 46 002 844 233).
ATMS promotes and represents professional practitioners of natural medicine, who are encouraged to pursue the highest ideals of professionalism in their natural medicine education and practice.
The ATMS Constitution may be downloaded by clicking on this link here https://www.atms.com.au/about-us/constitution/
As at April 2017, ATMS had 11,000 financial members, representing about 65% of all natural medicine practitioners nationally.
ATMS has three categories of membership:
• Accredited member
• Student member
• Associate member
ATMS Associate membership is available to anyone who supports the work of ATMS, or wishes to subscribe to the Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society.
ATMS Associate membership is not a practitioner category.
Membership fees are based on the financial year. To join ATMS between July and December (full year), the membership fee is $95.
To join ATMS between January and June (half year) is $47.50. All memberships expire on the 30th June each year.
The fees listed above includes the administrative fee and GST and is correct at time of publication, but is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to join?
The major benefits of ATMS Associate membership include:
- Membership of Australia’s largest natural medicine association.
- Subscription to the Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (a peer review quarterly publication).
- Subsidised entry to seminars, webinars and special events.
- A monthly enewsletter the ATMS Wise N Well – giving you the latest news, updates and important changes in the natural medicine industry.
- Join a community of over 18,000 natural medicine enthusiasts on social media, for the latest events, updates and natural medicine news, studies, tips and insights.