Professional Indemnity / Public & Products Liability Insurance
Accredited members are required to have current Professional Indemnity (PI) and Public/ Products Liability (PPL) insurance policy
It is vital that you partner with an Insurance Provider that understands the risks associated with your business, to ensure both your assets and reputation are protected. That is why ATMS in conjunction with GSA have now partnered with Professional Risks Underwriting (ProRisk).
ProRisk’s Healthcare Professionals Civil Liability Insurance Policy is specifically designed to meet
the needs of a broad range of healthcare professionals and their staff.
- 15 months for the price of 12 in your first year
- Excellent Insurer security with ProRisk
- Quick and simple online policy application
- Access to 1 hour free legal advice per policy period – Australia wide
- Low $250 excess to apply for all PI and PPL claims
- Regular educational webinars
- Cover for a broader list of modalities
- Award winning claims service
- Employee Fidelity Cover1
- Statutory Liability Cover2
- 84 months free automatic run off cover3
General Property Cover
- Less than $1 per day for $10,000 cover
- Cover, lost stolen or damaged business items: Includes Dispensers, mobile phones, laptops, massage tables
- Expert Client Managers who remove the worry for you
- Hassle free claims process meaning minimal impact on your business
- No proposal form required
- *Cover can only be taken if you have a current Professional Indemnity policy through ATMS and GSA
1Employee Fidelity Cover
Protects the insured against financial loss resulting from fraudulent or dishonest acts by employees.
This can include theft or funds or property.
Protects the Insured for claims brought against the insured by an Official Body e.g. NSW Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) & Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) following the actual or alleged breach of any Act of any parliament or legislative body in relation to the provision of healthcare services.
Run-off cover protects professionals against potential claims after they have stopped practicing. It provides cover for potential incidents which have happened but have not yet been reported to you.
Run-off cover will only be activated if you have retired from practice and notified GSA, prior to the policy expiring. If you continue to see clients in any capacity after expiry then the run-off cover is voided.
Your policy documents will be emailed to you following payment online. If you have any enquires in relation to the coverage under this policy please contact GSA on (02) 8274 8199 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org