ATMS Research Grant 2023
ATMS invites applications for a grant of up to $10,000 for natural medicine research that supports the goals of the ATMS Strategic Plan.
The Applicant must be a financial Accredited/Life/Fellow member of ATMS.
The Chief Investigator of the project must:
- be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident;
- currently reside in Australia.
Proposals must be for a clearly identifiable 12-month project, even if part of a larger research initiative. Funding is not intended to provide long-term support for projects or top-up funding for ongoing studies.
If your project involves practice-based research your Public Indemnity Insurance must specifically cover this.
Application forms can be downloaded below. Applications close on 5.00pm Friday 28th July 2023 AEST.
- ATMS Research Grant Application Form 2023
- Instructions for ATMS Research Grant Application 2023
- ATMS Research Grant Letter of Agreement sample template 2023
- ATMS Research Grant General Grant Conditions 2023 V3
To ensure a fair and transparent process for all applicants we ask that all relevant questions be sent via email to email@example.com so that the responses can be made available on the ATMS website and visible to all potential applicants.