This website has been prepared for the general benefit of accredited colleges, members of Australian Traditional Medicine Society Limited (ATMS) and members of the public. Access to and use of the website is subject to the following conditions:
1. All copyright material, trademarks and other intellectual property contained in the website which is the property of ATMS may not be used without its written permission.
2. Whilst every reasonable effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of information in the website ATMS takes no responsibility for omissions, errors or inaccuracies in that information. Users of the website should rely on their own enquiries. ATMS shall not be liable if any user of the website is misled or deceived by any information contained in this website.
3. Whilst ATMS accredits colleges to provide proper training and practitioners to provide proper treatment in accordance with that training it cannot monitor individual consultations and treatment by accredited practitioners. ATMS shall not be liable to any user of the website who is injured in any way by an accredited college, a practitioner or a treatment sourced from the website.
4. ATMS makes no representation that the website is free from viruses, spy ware or other harmful infections. ATMS shall not be liable to any user of the website injured in any way, by any virus, spy ware or other harmful infections distributed by the website.
5. Any opinions or views expressed on the website are not necessarily the opinions or views of ATMS. ATMS accepts no responsibility for those opinions or views unless they are expressly endorsed in writing by ATMS.