Calling all ATMS Student Members!
ATMS are pleased to announce that over the coming months we will be developing new and exciting programs just for our student members. As natural medicine vocational education & training (VET) develops and the industry changes, we know that to better support the new practitioners entering the sector we need to support you in your studies and also on your journey from student, to graduate to professional accredited practitioner.
Watch out for announcements on our student blog – offering advice on starting out as a practitioner, a dedicated networking and education event specifically for students, a careers advice series from leaders in the industry and more…
If you’re not a student member already – then you can join for FREE.
Click here to find out more
If you’re ready to take the next step as an accredited professional member of ATMS, click here to find out how.
Are you making the most of your FREE student membership benefits?
As one of our student members you’ve made a big decision at the beginning of your career to join ATMS and you might not be aware of, or making the most of, the awesome benefits we offer to students for free.We want you to be a long time member of our community so we have pulled out 6 benefits for ATMS Student Members that you can take advantage of immediately.
- At a discounted cost, you can access our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program with student pricing on ALL seminars and webinars. Find out more
- Stay up-to-date on the latest natural medicine research, news, policies, and health fund requirements with a monthly enewsletter.
- You are eligible to apply and be recognised for your work with the ATMS + Nature & Health Awards – open from April this annual program celebrates outstanding commitment and contributions to natural medicine. If your studying you can nominate for Student of the Year. See the 2017 finalists.
- You receive a subscription to the Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (JATMS), a quarterly peer reviewed journal with the latest news, research, advice and association news. Did you know you have the opportunity to submit your research for publication and review?
- Apply for an educational grant to help ease the financial burdens of studying.
- Gain full access to EBSCO, the Alternative Medicine research package, and to the rehabilitation Reference Centre with 100s of evidence based Clinical Summaries and 10,000 exercise images.